Dom was delighted to write the music for the global Broadcast of the 150th Open Golf Tournament at St Andrew’s, transmitted live around the world, including Sky, the BBC and NBC.
Dom’s latest tracks – check here for updates
- A NEW DAWN FINALE - epic real orchestra, percussion and choir take on the world Part 1 (110 bpm) 0:52
- A NEW DAWN OPENING - epic real orchestra, percussion and choir take on the world Part 2 (108 bpm) 0:45
- APOCALYPSE BATTLE - epic real orchestra and driving percussion battle it out! (110 bpm) 1:01
- WOVEN WORLD - beautiful regal melody performed by real orchestra (85 bpm) 1:00
- TIMESCAPE - sweeping orchestral suite, weaving magical colours, telling the story of time itself (bpm various) 8:31
- INTANGIBLE HORIZONS - delicate shimmering piano, percussion and strings, gently breathing life into the day (140 bpm) 1:07
- INTO THE NEXT REALM - Aching strings and synths mourn the passing of a great warrior (100 bpm) 0:46
- SOUL OF THE EARTH - beautiful solo cello rises above full orchestra and piano (104 bpm) 3:21
- HIT IT HORNS! - big fat brass, hip hop beats and chants (95 bpm) 0:24
- ELECTRIC MIND - harp, strings, glockenspiel, beats and reverse loops (130 bpm) 0:41
- PLAYFUL STRINGS - quirky melodic piece, where orchestral strings come out to play (120-130 bpm) 0:36
Please listen on good speakers or headphones.Tracks are supplied as (lower quality) mp3’s.Get in touch for pristine 24 Bit tracks, 30s/60s/Sting versions and re-mixes.
Dom completed a mammoth score of Music and Sound Design for the United States Olympic and Paralympic Museum – https://usopm.org/
A project for Tiktok, composing and mixing some great tunes.
Watched by millions around the world.
We recorded a hand-picked orchestra at one of the largest, best-sounding orchestral studios in the world, Studio 22, Budapest, for a suite of celebratory music.
The luxurious Museum of the ultimate timepiece company, Omega, opens to critical acclaim.
Dom created the film soundtrack for the flagship 360 degree cinema.
Listen to the Stereo music Soundtrack here:
Dom was delighted to have been Musical Director and Composer for the Special Olympics, working with so many talented people.
Dom is delighted to have composed the music soundtrack for the world record setting Burj Khalifa New Year’s Eve 2019 celebrations in Dubai. Thanks to Con at Fgreatstudio, Nic at Littlebigfishfilms, top mixer Mike Senior, and members of the BBC Philharmonic and Halle orchestras.
And here’s the clean soundtrack!
Full website launch imminent – let me know what you think so far……